Great Ocean Road
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore Melbourne – Australia’s culture capital
- Sample fine wines in the Yarra Valley
- Drive the spectacular Great Ocean Road
- Sample Adelaide’s varied cuisine on one of its food-dedicated Eat Streets
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 10 nights in 4–4.5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 7 days car hire
- Yarra Valley Wine experience
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Melbourne Tullamarine Airport (MEL)
- Time difference: GMT+11
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 23 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts
Fly from UK to Melbourne
Arrive to the multicultural metropolis of Melbourne and explore the sights of Australia’s culture capital. Just outside the city, the Yarra Valley offers you the chance to sample some of Australia’s finest wines.
4* Causeway 353 Hotel
Includes a Yarra Valley Wine Experience
Begin your drive along the ruggedly beautiful Victoria coastline to the attractive town of Lorne. Spend the next day exploring the Great Otway National Park.
4.5* Cumberland Lorne
Continue travelling along the picturesque coastal path, where the magnificent Twelve Apostles will come into view.
4* Oscars Waterfront Boutique Hotel
Follow the coastline along the Limestone Coast and into South Australia, where you’ll arrive at the small town of Mount Gambier, home to the mysterious Blue Lake and some sensational natural wonders.
3.5* Comfort Inn Silver Birch
Travel to the beautiful seaside town of Robe. Relax on the spectacular beach, enjoy a heritage walk through the historical centre or visit the nearby labyrinth of caverns and amazing fossil beds.
4* Robe House B&B
Follow the road past lagoons, wetlands and the Murray River and explore the McLaren Vale before arriving in the laid-back city of Adelaide.
4.5* Majestic Roof Garden
Depart Adelaide and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.