Take in scenic views of Lake Michigan on a lakeside drive
Includes return economy airfares
14 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Drive through dense forests, past quaint villages and pretty lakeside towns on this peaceful Journey covering three of America’s Great Lakes.
You’ll have the chance to get out on the water too, choosing between kayaking, boating or swimming, and taking the ferry to the dramatic Apostle Islands Caves and the old fashioned charm of Mackinac Island.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Ascend Chicago’s Sears Tower for far-reaching city views
- Take in scenic views of Lake Michigan on a lakeside drive
- Sail to the dramatic caves of Lake Superior’s Apostle Islands
- Spend a couple of nights among the olde worlde surrounds of Mackinac Island
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international flights
- 12 nights in 4* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 12 days car hire
- Return ferry to Mackinac Island
Need to know+
- Arrives: Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.