Cruise between the islands of Halong Bay on a junkboat
Includes return economy airfares
15 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Explore the sights and sounds of sensational Vietnam on a gourmet adventure, allowing you to taste your way around this beautiful country.
Discover the temples, browse the markets and indulge in the fresh, herb-filled aromatic flavours of one of the world’s healthiest cuisines, before learning the art of Vietnamese cooking for yourself.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover the delicious flavours of Hanoi on a guided street food tour
- Cruise between the islands of Halong Bay on a junkboat
- Get lost in a Hoi An riverside market, then take part in a fun-filled cookery class
- Crawl through the dark chambers of the fascinating Cu Chi Tunnels
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 11 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise
- Half-day Hanoi City & Street Eats Tour
- Hoi An cooking class
- Half day Saigon city tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Deluxe Mekong Delta cruise
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Vietnamese
- Currency: Vietnamese dong (VND)
- Flying time from UK: around 20 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.