Discover the temples, browse the markets and indulge in the fresh, herb-filled aromatic flavours of one of the world’s healthiest cuisines, before learning the art of Vietnamese cooking for yourself.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover the delicious flavours of Hanoi on a guided street food tour
- Fly over Halong Bay on a seaplane before cruising between the islands on a junkboat
- Get lost in a Hoi An riverside market, then take part in a fun-filled cookery class
- Crawl through the dark chambers of the fascinating Cu Chi Tunnels
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international &internal flights
- 11 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Overnight Halong Bay cruise by seaplane
- Half-day Hanoi City & Street Eats Tour
- Hoi An cooking class
- Half day Saigon city tour
- Cu Chi Tunnels
- Deluxe Mekong Delta cruise
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Vietnamese
- Currency: Vietnamese dong (VND)
- Flying time from UK: around 20 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Hanoi
Touch down in charming Hanoi, a maze of lanes and alleyways chock-a-block with temples, mansions and lakes, with the fresh aroma of steaming noodles in the air. Sample the sensational street food on a culinary tour of the Old Quarter.
4* Silk Path Hotel
Includes a half-day Hanoi City & Street Eats Tour
Board a seaplane and see the karst scenery of Halong Bay from above, before touching down and setting sail on the L’Azalee wooden junkboat, visiting the sea caves and fish farms.
onboard the L’Azalee junkboat including a seaplane transfer
Return to Hanoi. Walk its atmospheric streets and perhaps take in the pretty Hoan Kiem Lake, with its delightful temple and attractive red wooden bridge.
4* Silk Path Hotel
Fly to delightful Hoi An, a quaint fishing village. Browse the markets and indulge in the fresh, aromatic flavours of Vietnamese cuisine, before learning the art of cooking its delicious dishes.
4* Victoria Hoi An Beach Resort & Spa
Includes a Vietnamese Cookery Class
Ho Chi Minh City
Continue to Ho Chi Minh City and crawl through the narrow Cu Chi Tunnels. Relax and watch the fishing villages pass by on a cruise on the Mekong Delta.
4* Saigon Prince Hotel
Includes a half day Saigon city tour; Cu Chi Tunnels and a Deluxe Mekong Delta cruise.
Depart Ho Chi Minh City and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.