Golden Triangle & Beach
... with a few days on the paradise beaches of Goa tucked on at the end. Discover Delhi’s bazaars, admire the magnificent Taj Mahal and gaze up at the imposing Amber Fort before kicking back under a palm tree and taking a dip in the warm waters of the Arabian Sea.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Capture the allure of Delhi with an expert photographer
- Be amazed by the grandeur of the Taj Mahal & the Red Fort
- Wander the colourful streets and pink palaces of Jaipur
- Wind down in Goa’s beautiful palm-fringed beaches
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international& internal flights
- 12 nights in 4* hotels
- 12 breakfasts
- City tours of Old Delhi & New Delhi
- Salaam Baalak Trust street children awareness walk
- Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Visit to Fatehpur Sikri
- Evening sound & light show at the Amber Fort
- Morning visit to Amber Fort
- City tour of Jaipur
- Services of a tour manager throughout your Journey, with airport meet & greets
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Journeys exclusive: Shooting with the Lenses – Delhi photo tour
- Free time in Goa to enjoy the area's beautiful beaches
Need to know
- Arrives: Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Time difference: GMT+5:30
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Hindi, English
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR)
- Flying time from UK: Around 9 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Delhi
Touch down in Delhi and brace yourself for the nonstop hustle and bustle of this colourful city. Check out the Red Fort and the lively bazaars of Chandni Chowk.
4* Le Meridien
Includes a morning City tour of Old Delhi; a Salaam Baalak Trust street children awareness walk; an afternoon tour of New Delhi; a JOURNEYS EXCLUSIVE: Delhi photography tour
Continue on to Agra, home to the world’s most magnificent building, the Taj Mahal, as well as the imposing Agra Fort.
4* Radisson Blu
includes an afternoon visit to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
Tour the imperial city of Fatehpur Sikri before continuing on to Jaipur where you’ll ascend to the ramparts of the dominating Amber Fort.
Includes a visit to Fatehpur Sikri; the Amber Fort Sound & Light Show; a morning visit to Amber Fort; an afternoon city tour of Jaipur
Return to Delhi for the night. Spend the evening exploring the city’s markets, or perhaps dine out on a tasty traditional dinner in one of Delhi’s many restaurants.
4* Le Meridien
Finish your Journey with long lazy days relaxing on Goa’s gorgeous beaches. Dip your toes in the softly lapping waves, feel the fine sand under your feet, and kick back under a coconut palm.
4* Whispering Palms
Depart Goa and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.