Forests & Lakes of Ontario
You’ll start with the lively city of Toronto and the magnificent Niagara Falls before continuing on to the spectacular Blue Mountain and the network of waterways that make up Algonquin Provincial Park, home to moose, beaver, deer and plenty of birdlife. Finish in Kingston with a cruise around the beautiful 1000 Islands.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Soak up the sights of Toronto with your City Pass
- Gaze upon the dramatic cascade of Niagara Falls
- Canoe the tranquil waterways of Algonquin Provincial Park
- Explore the beautiful 1000 Islands region on a cruise
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 9 nights in 4–5* hotels and hand-picked local gems
- 9 days car hire
- Toronto City Pass
- Niagara Falls day tour from Toronto
- Canoeing in Algonquin Provincial Park
- 1000 Islands Lunch Cruise
Need to know
- Arrives: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 8 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Toronto
Take a day trip to Niagara Falls from Toronto. Spend the day admiring the dramatic cascades and raging torrents of water thundering over the magnificent Niagara Falls.
5* Fairmont Royal York
Toronto City Pass Niagara Falls day tour
Admire the stunning views of Georgian Bay from Blue Mountain, a resort village, and have a go at its high rope course. If that’s not your thing try the Ridge Runner, a fun-filled mountain rollercoaster.
3.5* Blue Mountain Resort
Continue to the beautiful Lake Rousseau near Minett, where you can choose to kayak, windsurf or cycle along the lakeshore.
5* JW Marriott the Rousseau
Algonquin Provincial Park
Grab your paddle, hop in your canoe and paddle the still waters of Algonquin Provincial Park, keeping a look out for moose, beavers and birds.
4* Arowhon Pines
Canoeing in Algonquin Provincial Park
Take a look around the historic churches of Kingston and set sail on a peaceful lunch cruise through the beautiful 1000 Islands Region.
4* Delta Kingston
1000 Islands lunch cruise
Depart Kingston and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.