Florida Ultimate Amusement
Covering no fewer than ten theme parks and waterparks, there’s plenty to keep you and the kids amused, so capture the magic and relive your childhood on this fun-filled journey for all the family.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Capture the magic in Disneyworld, fun for kids of all ages
- Have breakfast with the characters from your favourite Disney movie
- Scream yourself hoarse in numerous theme parks
- Discover a world of wildlife at Busch Gardens Tampa Bay
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 14 nights in hand-picked local gems & 4* hotels
- 14 days car hire
- Disney 7 Day Hopper Ticket
- 14 Day Six Park FlexTicket Plus (inc Busch Gardens)
- Character Breakfast & Limousine Fun
Need to know
- Arrives: Orlando International Airport (MCO)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Disneyworld
With seven nights, there’s plenty of time to explore the four exciting theme parks of Walt Disney World. Go on Safari at Disney’s Animal Kingdom, peek behind the scenes of your favourite film at Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and gaze in wonder at the iconic Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom.
3* Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
Disney 7 Day Hopper Ticket 14 Day Six Park FlexTicket Plus Character Breakfast & Limousine Fun
Up the thrill levels even further as you head for Orlando, where you can cool off in the waterparks, ride the rollercoasters and enter the magical Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
3* Universal’s Cabana Bay Beach Resort
Onwards to Tampa, where kids of all ages can scare themselves silly at Busch Gardens in Tampa Bay. While you’re here, it’s worth checking out Tampa’s excellent aquarium, as well as the various museums and galleries.
4* Hyatt Place Tampa Busch Gardens
Depart Tampa and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.