Flavours of Southeast Asia
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Tuck into steaming noodles in the street markets, dine in style at top-notch restaurants and learn how to cook the dishes for yourself in a fun-filled cookery class. This, all coupled with the world-class city of Singapore, the beautiful beach resort of Jimbaran Bay and the cultural hotpot of Ubud, make for a Journey you’ll never forget.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Taste your way around the street stalls and hawker centres of vibrant Singapore
- Dine out in Singapore’s colourful Chinatown and tour the streets by night
- Make your own tasty chocolate treats in Bali’s Pod Chocolate Factory
- Watch the sunset over the picture-postcard beaches of Jimbaran Bay
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 11 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Local Flavours walking tour
- Pod Chocolate Fun Factory & Chocolate Making
- Jimbaran sunset fish dinner
- Night out in China Town tour
- Anika cooking class
- All transfers
- 4 Courses Food Safari in Ubud
Need to know
- Arrives: Singapore Changi Airport (SIN)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders
- Language: Singapore: English, Malay, Tamil, Mandarin / Indonesia: Indonesian.
- Currency: Singapore Dollar (SGD) / Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Flying time from UK: around 13½ hours direct
- Plug type: Singapore: / Indonesia:
- Voltage: Singapore: 230V / Indonesia: 220V
Fly from UK to
Explore the vibrant streets of Singapore, with its modern skyscrapers and traditional temples. Food fans will be in their element here, with plenty of gourmet restaurants to choose from, as well as deliciously fresh street food at the hawker centres. Join a walking tour and taste the local specialities, then head into the alleyways of Chinatown for an evening tour including a delicious dinner at a local restaurant. Sip on your Singapore Sling in Style at the famous Raffles Hotel, where the drink was invented by a barman in the Long Bar. It’s not just about the food here though, as Singapore is home to the entertainment island of Sentosa, as well as one of the world’s most innovative zoos.
4* Furama City Centre
Local Flavours Walking tour Night Out in Chinatown tour
Fly on to Bali and culture-mad Ubud, filled with fascinating museums and ornate temples. Tuck in on a four-course food safari and learn all about the chocolate making process with a factory tour, following the cocoa pod from flower to chocolate bar. Taste the white, milk, dark and extra dark varieties, then have a go at creating your own. Once you’re done eating, check out the art galleries and workshops, or hire a bike and explore the surrounding rice paddies.
4.5* Alila Ubud Hotel
Four-course Food Safari Pod Chocolate Fun Factory tour & chocolate making
Explore the soft white sands of beautiful Jimbaran Bay, known as the ‘Beverly Hills of Bali’. Catching the sunset here is an essential Bali experience, so enjoy it in style with a mouth-watering seafood barbecue right on the beach. Later, learn how to cook the local dishes such as beef satay and nasi goreng for yourself with a cookery class. When not swimming or surfing the waves, head to one of the many spas and indulge in a traditional Balinese massage. Bliss!
5* Intercontinental Bali Resort
Sunset fish dinner Anika Cookery Class