... is a great place to get away from it all. Relax under a palm tree, kick back with a cocktail, walk through lush jungles and discover a vivid underwater world.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Try your hand at various fun-filled watersports in stylish Denarau
- Witness dramatically-changing landscapes on a 3-night Island Cruise
- Relax on perfect soft sand beaches and swim in crystal clear seas
- Experience a slice of traditional Fijian life in the welcoming villages of the Coral Coast
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 5 nights in our best-selling 5* hotels
- 3 nights Blue Lagoon Explorer Cruise
- All airport & port transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Nadi International Airport (NAN)
- Time difference: GMT+13
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa for stays of up to 90 days
- Language: English, Fijian, Hindi
- Currency: Fijian dollar (FJD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
- Blue Lagoon Explorer Cruise - Departs every Friday
Fly from UK to Denarau
Discover swanky Denarau, a beautiful palm-fringed slice of reclaimed land on Fiji’s main island of Viti Levu and the place to go for a spot of poolside pampering.
5* Radisson Blu Resort Fiji
Set sail on a three-night Lagoon Explorer Cruise, visiting the picturesque Yasawa Islands and the paradise isle of Modriki, where Tom Hanks flick ‘Castaway’ was filmed.
Blue Lagoon Explorer Cruise
Experience true island life in the Coral Coast’s traditional Fijian villages, watch fisherman bringing home their catch and gorge on freshly-caught seafood in Korolevu.
5* Outrigger Fiji Beach Resort
Depart Coral Coast and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.