Exotic Indonesian Elegance
Start with the cool spirituality of Ubud, before relaxing on the beaches of Seminyak, and finish off under the shade of a palm tree on the soft sands of captivating Medana Beach..
Some of the highlights included are:
- Immerse yourself in the cultural and spiritual delights of Ubud
- Head to Seminyak for fruity cocktails and glorious sunsets
- Indulge in a spot of barefoot luxury on Medana Beach
- Pamper yourself with a sumptuous spa retreat
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 14 nights in 5* hotels
- Four–course food safari in Ubud
- All transfers aboard a private vehicle
- An exclusive airport arrival assistant
Need to know
- Arrives: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Indonesian
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Flying time from UK: around 16½ hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 220 volts/50 cycles
- Travel in Style: Upgrade to business class flights for an extra £1459pp
Fly from UK to Ubud
Hippie Ubud is filled with temples, traditional architecture and artists’ workshops. Eat, pray and love your way around this cultural and spiritual town, starting with a tasty four-course food safari.
5* Hanging Gardens Ubud
Includes a four-course food safari – 5:30pm
Shop ’til you drop in the boutiques of Seminyak then kick back, relax and refresh at your luxury hotel.
5* The Legian Hotel
Soak up the views of Mount Agung as you fly to enchanting Medana Beach. Take a trip to the Gili islands by speed boat, visit nearby waterfalls, or just flop down on the soft sand.
5* The Oberoi Lombok
Depart Medana Beach and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.