Essential Vietnam (North to South)
Soak up the spellbinding scenery of Halong Bay and cruise the relaxed waterways of the Mekong in between.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Wander the lanes and alleyways of atmospheric Hanoi and taste the delicious street eats
- Cruise the glittering waters of World Heritage-listed Halong Bay on a traditional junkboat
- Admire the elegant architecture and photogenic riverfront of pretty Hoi An
- Discover the history of Ho Chi Minh City and explore the Cu Chi Tunnels
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 8 nights in 4* hotels
- Afternoon Hanoi Street Eats – small group tour
- Hanoi city tour
- 1 night Halong Bay Cruise
- Half day walking tour of ancient Hoi An
- Cooking class & Cu Chi Tunnels half day tour
- Mekong Delta cruise
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Vietnamese
- Flying time from UK: around 20 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Hanoi
Touch down in Hanoi and sample the Old Quarter’s tasty street food, sizzling with light fragrant flavours and well-known as some of the world’s best.
4* Silk Path
Includes an afternoon Hanoi Street Eats Tour
Hop on board a deluxe junk boat for a cruise on the emerald waters of stunning Halong Bay. Admire the dramatic limestone pinnacles and numerous sea caves that dot the bay.
1 night aboard a luxury Halong Bay Junkboat
Return to Hanoi where you’ll learn about the history of this fascinating capital on a city tour, visiting the 11th century Temple of Literature, the Vietnamese Women’s Museum and the winding streets of the Old Town.
4* Silk Path
Includes a Hanoi city small-group tour
Board your flight to elegant Hoi An, admire the exquisitely carved Japanese covered bridge and the well preserved pagodas. A fascinating town, Hoi An is a great place to pick up a good value tailored suit.
4* Sunrise Hoi An Beach Resort
Includes a Hoi An walking tour
Ho Chi Minh City
Fly south to Ho Chi Minh City, where grand French colonial buildings and colourful markets await. Crawl to the depths of the Cu Chi Tunnels and sail the watery network of the Mekong Delta, visiting quaint fishing villages and rice paddies along the way.
4* Duxton Ho Chi Minh City
includes the Le Jarai Mekong Delta tour by boat; a cooking class and Cu Chi Tunnels half day tour
Depart Ho Chi Minh City and return to the UK
Book by 44th October 2016 and SAVE up to £362 per person
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.