Contrasting the narrow lanes of Delhi and glorious palaces of Jaipur with the tranquil surroundings of the country’s finest Oberoi Hotels, you’ll follow in the footsteps of royalty and experience the unrivalled majesty of the Taj Mahal.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Feast your eyes on the gleaming white façade of the Taj Mahal
- Visit a fruit and vegetable market and learn the secrets of traditional Indian cooking
- Attend a Bollywood Movie screening at the opulent Raj Mandir Cinema
- Master the art of kite-flying on a roof top in Jaipur, India’s kite-flying capital
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 6 nights in 5* Oberoi Hotels & Resorts, B&B
- Services of professional English-speaking guides in each city
- Delhi, Agra & Jaipur orientations
- Taj Mahal
- Cooking demonstration with a local family
- Agra Mughal Heritage Walk
- Visit to a local market
- Bollywood movie screening at the Raj Mandir cinema
- Kite-flying lesson
- Entrance fees
- All transfers by air-conditioned private car
Need to know
- Arrives: Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Time difference: GMT+5:30
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Hindi, English
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR)
- Flying time from UK: Around 9 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Delhi
Nothing quite prepares you for the colours, sights and aromas you’ll encounter when you first arrive in Delhi. Browse the bazaars, admire the architecture and feast on tasty street food, returning each evening to the tranquil gardens of your luxury hotel.
5* Oberoi Gurgaon
Cooking demonstration with a local family
Admire the exquisite marble façade of the Taj Mahal, without doubt the most majestic building on the planet. Later, discover more about Agra’s fascinating history on a Mughal Heritage Walk.
5* Oberoi Amarvilas
Mughal Heritage Walk
Soak up the opulence in Jaipur’s palaces and forts and take part in a rooftop kite-flying lesson. After an evening Bollywood movie screening, relax back at your hotel, rose-hued to match the rest of the Pink City.
5* Oberoi Rajvilas
Kite-flying lesson Visit to a local market Bollywood movie screening at the Raj Mandir cinema
Depart Jaipur and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.