Eastern Canada with Fairmont Hotels
Stay in some of Canada’s elegant Fairmont hotels
Includes return economy airfares
14 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
See eastern Canada in style on this luxury Journey, taking you from the bright lights of Toronto and Ottawa to the mountaintops of Mont Tremblant and the olde-worlde streets of Montreal.
Not only will you have time to explore some of eastern Canada’s most loved cities, but along the way you’ll stay in Fairmont Hotels, some of the most upmarket and iconic hotels in Canada.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Stay in some of Canada’s elegant Fairmont hotels
- Soar to the top of the 457m CN Tower in Toronto
- Hike the glorious mountain pathways of Mont Tremblant
- Gaze up at the fairy-tale Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Montreal
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 12 nights in 4–5* hotels
- 12 days' car hire
- Toronto City tour
- Flavours of the Main tour
Need to know+
- Arrives: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), available online.
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 8 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.