Eastern Canada Highlights
Explore multicultural Montreal - a melting pot of cuisines and styles
Includes return economy airfares
15 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Uncover the wonders of Eastern Canada: from the French-influenced cities of Quebec, ...
... to the opulent government buildings in Ottawa, and plenty of natural wonders in the countryside, this region has it all. Who can fail to be impressed by Niagara Falls, and be mesmerised by the beautiful streets and charming architecture of Quebec City? You won’t go hungry either - tuck into local and international food from the markets, serving everything from Chinese noodles to smoked cheese.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Gaze upon dynamic Toronto’s iconic skyline, dominated by the CN Tower
- Feel the thunder and spray of the spectacular Niagara Falls
- Explore multicultural Montreal - a melting pot of cuisines and styles
- Take a stroll around Quebec City’s beautiful walled Old Town, a World Heritage Site
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 13 nights in 4–5* hotels and hand-picked accommodation
- 11 days' car hire
- Toronto city tour
- Niagara Falls Hornblower cruise
- Quebec City tour
- Airport transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an Electronic Travel Authorization (eTA), available online.
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 8 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.