Eastern Canada with Fairmont Hotels
Not only will you have time to explore some of eastern Canada’s most loved cities, but along the way you’ll stay in Fairmont Hotels, some of the most upmarket and iconic hotels in Canada.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Stay in some of Canada’s elegant Fairmont hotels
- Soar to the top of the 457m CN Tower in Toronto
- Hike the glorious mountain pathways of Mont Tremblant
- Gaze up at the fairy-tale Fairmont Le Château Frontenac in Montreal
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international flights
- 12 nights in 4–5* hotels
- 12 days car hire
- Toronto City tour
- Flavours of the Main tour
Need to know
- Arrives: Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ)
- Time difference: GMT-5
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: English, French
- Currency: Canadian dollar (CAD)
- Flying time from UK: around 8 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Toronto
Soar high above Toronto in the iconic CN Tower and perhaps pay a visit to the gothic revival style Casa Loma, a stately castle in the city.
5* Fairmont Royal York
Toronto City tour
Watch the changing of the guard on Ottawa’s Parliament Hill and take a look around the Royal Canadian Mint, where commemorative and collector’s coins are produced.
4* Fairmont Château Laurier
Hike the pretty peaks and dense forests of Mont Tremblant, especially easy on the eye in autumn, when the leaves turn various shades of orange and gold.
5* Fairmont Tremblant
Stay at the iconic Fairmont Le Château Frontenac, a romantic castle-like building that’s especially attractive when covered by a sprinkling of snow.
4.5* Fairmont Le Château Frontenac
Wander around the pretty gardens of La Malbaie and perhaps explore the lakes and rivers of the Parc National des Grands-Jardins, where canoeing, kayaking and cycling are all possible.
5* Fairmont Le Manoir Richelieu
Take a stroll through Old Montreal’s cobbled streets and test out its many chic restaurants and bars, many serving tasty French-inspired cuisine.
5* W Montreal
Flavours of the Main tour
Depart Montreal and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.