East Coast Highlights
... trendy Surfers Paradise and chic Palm Cove.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge for spectacular views
- Hang out with a cocktail in the trendy bars of Surfers Paradise
- Relax on beautiful white-sand beaches
- Head beneath the surface of the Outer Great Barrier Reef
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 13 nights in 4.5–5* hotels
- Sydney BridgeClimb Sampler
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary 1-day entry
- Quicksilver Outer Great Barrier Reef day tour
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Sydney
Discover the best of sensational Sydney and climb the inner arch of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge for spectacular harbour and Opera House views.
4.5* Park Royal Darling Harbour
Includes a BridgeClimb Sampler
Board your flight to the fashionable beaches of the Gold Coast at Surfers Paradise. Take a trip to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary, a zoological garden filled with tropical birds, kangaroos, dingoes and a giant saltwater crocodile.
4.5* Mantra Legends Hotel
Includes a 1-day entry to the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
Move on to upmarket Palm Cove, where you’ll board a catamaran and sail to the outer reaches of the Great Barrier Reef. Here you can choose to dive, snorkel or take a semi-sub to explore the colourful corals.
5* Reef House Palm Cove - MGallery Collection
Includes a Quicksilver Outer Barrier Reef Tour, with transfers
Depart Palm Cove and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.