East Coast Highlights
Relax on beautiful white-sand beaches
Includes return economy airfares
17 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Discover the best of Australia’s east as you travel along the coastline, visiting iconic Sydney, ...
... trendy Surfers Paradise and chic Palm Cove along the way. Combining the definitive Aussie drawcards of gorgeous beaches, Sydney’s handsome harbour and the underwater wonders of the Great Barrier Reef, this is a Journey you’ll never forget.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Climb the Sydney Harbour Bridge for spectacular views
- Hang out with a cocktail in the trendy bars of Surfers Paradise
- Relax on beautiful white-sand beaches
- Head beneath the surface of the Outer Great Barrier Reef
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 13 nights in 4.5–5* hotels
- Sydney BridgeClimb Sampler
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary 1-day entry
- Quicksilver Outer Great Barrier Reef day tour
- All airport transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.