Dreams of the Taj
Add in the sights and sounds of Delhi and the exquisite forts, palaces, towers and temples of Jaipur, and you’ve got yourself a journey filled with history, beauty and colour.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Capture the allure of Delhi on a tour with an expert photographer
- Delight in the markets and monuments of Agra, and admire its red fort
- Be amazed by the grandeur of the Taj Mahal
- Wander the colourful streets and pink palaces of Jaipur
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 8 nights in 4* hotels
- 8 breakfasts
- City tours of Old Delhi & New Delhi
- Salaam Baalak Trust street children awareness walk
- Mohabbat the Taj musical play
- Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Evening sound & light show at the Amber Fort
- Morning visit to Amber Fort
- City tour of Jaipur
- Services of a tour manager throughout your Journey, with airport meet & greets
- All transfers
- Journeys exclusive: Shooting with the Lenses – Delhi photo tour
Need to know
- Arrives: Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Time difference: GMT+5:30
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Hindi, English
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR)
- Flying time from UK: Around 9 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Delhi
Welcome to the frenzy of life and colour that is Delhi, India’s bustling capital. Soak up the sights and capture the moment with help from an expert photographer, who’ll teach you how to take the perfect shot.
4* Le Meridien
Includes a morning city tour of Old Delhi; Salaam Baalak Trust street children awareness walk; an afternoon tour of New Delhi; a Journeys Exclusive: Shooting with the Lenses – Delhi photo tour
Depart for lively Agra, home to countless buzzing markets, an impressive red sandstone fort and the undeniable highlight of your trip: the Taj Mahal.
4* Radisson Blu
Includes a showing of Mohabbat the Taj musical play; a morning visit to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
Tour the imperial city of Fatehpur Sikri and witness its architectural grandeur before continuing on to Jaipur. Admire the flamboyance of the ‘Pink City’, historic home to the Maharajas, and ascend to the magnificent Amber Fort.
Includes a visit to Fatehpur Sikri; an Amber Fort Sound & Light Show; a morning visit to Amber Fort & afternoon city tour of Jaipur
Return to Delhi for one last night to enjoy some last-minute shopping.
4* Le Meridien
Depart Delhi and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.