Dreams of Portugal
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Ride the world-famous trams in Lisbon
- Feast on seafood in the beach town of Cascais
- Climb the Clerigos Tower in Porto and admire the views
- Cruise along the River Douro sampling port wine
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights
- 5 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Rail pass
- River Douro cruise
- Sintra and Cascais tour
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Porto Airport
- Time difference: same as GMT
- Visa requirements: British passport holders don’t need a visa to visit Portugal, but you should ensure that your passport is valid for the duration of your stay.
- Language: Portuguese
- Currency: Euro
- Flying time from UK: around 3 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 240 volts
Your routeThe map is currently not available
Fly from UK to
Climb the Clerigos Tower for superb views, or embark on a tour of the wine caves. You’ll also spend an afternoon cruising along the River Douro, sampling world-famous port wine.
5* Hotel Infante Sagres
Cruise in Douro and Wine Tasting Porto - Lisbon train
Perhaps hop aboard the famous yellow Tram 28 to Alfama and explore the cobblestone streets and historic architecture of this beautiful district, or head to nearby Sintra; the whole city is designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Spend a day relaxing on the beach and feasting on seafood in the seaside town of Cascais, or ride Lisbon’s funiculars for spectacular views of the city. Foodies should be sure to take in the Time Out Food Market. The former Mercado de Ribiera has been transformed into a gourmet food heaven.
4* As Janeles Verdes Lisbon Hotel
Sintra / Cascais / Estoril