Deep South Highlights
Soak up the fascinating history, lively music and sizzling Creole food in New Orleans
Includes return economy airfares
17 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Explore some of the USA’s most vibrant and colourful destinations on this self drive journey through the Deep South.
From country tones in Nashville to blues in Memphis and soul in New Orleans – you’ll enjoy the ever-changing soundtrack as you move to the beat of the South. Breathe in the atmosphere, taste the delicious fusion cuisines and let the rhythm free your soul.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Head deep underground in Bowling Green’s Mammoth Cave
- Feel the country music beats in Nashville and perhaps take in a live show
- Explore Memphis, birthplace of rock and roll and hometown of Elvis Presley
- Soak up the fascinating history, lively music and sizzling Creole food in New Orleans
- Visit South Louisiana’s picturesque wetlands, a fascinating swamp area filled with wildlife
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 15 nights in 4-4.5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 15 days' car hire
- Swamp & Bayou tour
- Graceland Tour
Need to know+
- Arrives: Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
- Time difference: GMT-4
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 9 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
- A one-way fee applies for the car hire in this Journey; please ask us for details
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.