Culture, Highlands & Beach
Breathe the fresh mountain air in the Cameron Highlands
Includes return economy airfares
13 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Discover the highlights of mainland Malaysia on this exciting Journey, taking you from the bright lights of the big city in Kuala Lumpur to the cool tea plantations and epic scenery of the Cameron Highlands.
Uncover Georgetown’s fascinating culture in Penang and then finish up on the pretty beaches of Langkawi.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore temples, caves and skyscrapers in Kuala Lumpur
- Breathe the fresh mountain air in the Cameron Highlands
- Indulge in some sizzling hawker food in Penang
- Spend lazy days on Langkawi’s good-looking beaches
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 10 nights in 4* hotels
- 10 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- Suburbs of Kuala Lumpur & Batu Caves private tour
- Penang highlights private tour
- Penang to Langkawi ferry
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 90 days
- Language: Standard Malay
- Currency: Malaysian ringgit (MYR)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: Same as UK
- Voltage: 220V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.