Cuba: La Isla Grande
Explore the lush cocoa plantations surrounding the vibrant coastal town of Baracoa
Includes return economy airfares
16 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Fly into sensational Cuba with this colourful Journey, encompassing a wide range of stops and covering all four corners of the Isla Grande.
Wander through Havana’s atmospheric Old Town, tour sugar cane plantations and lush national parks, and learn more about Cuba’s intriguing history. There’s even the option to take a catamaran to the idyllic white-sand island of Cayo Blanco.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Look out for brightly coloured vintage cars parked along Havana’s cobbled streets
- Explore the lush cocoa plantations surrounding the vibrant coastal town of Baracoa
- Walk along the steep mountainside pathways of jungle-clad Sierra Maestra
- Discover the history of the Castro-led revolution in Santiago de Cuba
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Small Group Journey with maximum group size 18
- All authentic local experiences mentioned except where specified optional
- International flights
- 12 nights in comfortable hotels
- 2 nights in Casas Particulares
- All breakfasts, 5 lunches, 1 dinner
- Arrival transfers & all internal transport
Need to know+
- Arrives: Aeropuerto Internacional José Martí (HAV)
- Time difference: GMT-4
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: Cuban Peso (CUC)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins or 2 round pins
- Voltage: 120V – 220V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.