This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Learn to salsa dance in a colonial house in Havana
- Taste the delicious food produced on the eco-farms around Havana
- Hike among tobacco and coffee plantations in Vinales
- Chill out on the perfect white sand beaches of Varadero
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 9 nights in 4-5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- Casa del Son salsa class
- Farm to Table Culinary tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Aeropuerto Internacional José Martí (HAV)
- Time difference: GMT-4
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: Cuban Peso (CUC)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins or 2 round pins
- Voltage: 120V – 220V
Fly from UK to
Taste them all on your Farm to Table Culinary Tour, where you’ll visit the eco-farms surrounding the Cuban capital before dining on fresh produce at a local restaurant. Get your tastebuds ready! Later, dance off your dinner at a salsa class at Casa del Son, a colonial house from 1715, where you’ll learn the signature moves of this energetic dance.
4* Iberostar Habana Riviera
Casa del Son salsa class Farm to Table Culinary tour
Dotted with mogotes, or eroded limestone karsts, Vinales is home to rolling green hills and farmland, making it the perfect spot the chill out among the pretty scenery. For the more active, sign up for hiking, biking, caving or riding among the coffee plantations.
3* Villa Edenia Casas (Casa Particular) B&B
Come for the snorkelling, sailing, surfing and golfing, or find yourself a shady spot, order a cocktail and relax in the warm sun. Alternatively, you might decide to spend the day exploring Cuba’s incredible coastline by catamaran while feasting on a seafood lunch, or take a jeep safari into the countryside to learn more about the colonial history of the region and snorkel in Saturnos’ Cave.
5* Hotel Iberostar Varadero