Sail by catamaran to the paradise beaches of Cayo Blanco
Includes return economy airfares
10 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Explore the varied delights of the largest of the Caribbean islands: Cuba.
From lush green hills and sun-kissed beaches to quaint colonial towns and historic Spanish cities, Cuba is a place to soak up the flavours and colours. So what are you waiting for? Grab a mojito, turn on the salsa beats and feel the Latin rhythm.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Cruise through Havana in a vintage automobile
- Watch local experts making the famous Cuban cigar
- Visit the famous Che monument in Santa Clara
- Sail by catamaran to the paradise beaches of Cayo Blanco
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Small Group Journey with maximum group size 16
- All authentic local experiences mentioned except where specified optional
- International flights
- 8 nights in 4* hotels
- 8 breakfasts, 5 lunches, 4 dinners
- Arrival transfers & all internal transport
Need to know+
- Arrives: Aeropuerto Internacional José Martí (HAV)
- Time difference: GMT-4
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: Cuban Peso (CUC)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins or 2 round pins
- Voltage: 120V – 220V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.