Set off on a Journey of two halves to colourful Cuba.
You’ll spend three days in the fascinating capital Havana, where you’ll have plenty of time to explore the historic sights, before heading off for a week on the sun-kissed beaches of Varadero to indulge a spot of well-earned R&R. Spend your days snorkelling, surfing or boating, or kick back and do nothing at all.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Feel the rhythm of Havana’s Latin beats
- Join a walking tour around Old Havana’s favourite sights
- Learn all about restoring Cuba’s famous vintage cars
- Chill out on the glorious white sand beaches of Varadero
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 10 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Nostalgicar: A Ride Back to the 1950s
- Old Havana Private Walking Excursion
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Aeropuerto Internacional José Martí (HAV)
- Time difference: GMT-4
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: Cuban Peso (CUC)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins or 2 round pins
- Voltage: 120V – 220V
Fly from UK to Havana
Start exploring the vibrant city of Havana, Cuba’s colourful capital, where life is lived to the rhythm of the music. Its centre, Old Havana, is a World Heritage site, and you’ll explore it on a private walking tour, taking you from the ancient Spanish defences to the Plaza de la Revolution and the Colon Cemetery. Later, step back in time to the Nostalgicar workshop, which restores old, abandoned cars, to learn all about the process involved in fixing these vintage cars.
Leaving the bright lights of Havana behind, drive two hours to Varadero, a delightful spot boasting over 20 miles of soft white sands, perfect for a few days’ rest and relaxation. You have a whole week to make the most of the beaches, where you could sign up for a number of activities including snorkelling, kite surfing, golfing or banana boating on the warm turquoise waters. Of course, many people choose to simply chill out under a palm tree with a book – the choice is yours.
Depart Varadero and return to the UK
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.