Cuba City & Beach
Feel the rhythm of Havana’s Latin beats
Includes return economy airfares
12 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Set off on a Journey of two halves to colourful Cuba.
You’ll spend three days in the fascinating capital Havana, where you’ll have plenty of time to explore the historic sights, before heading off for a week on the sun-kissed beaches of Varadero to indulge a spot of well-earned R&R. Spend your days snorkelling, surfing or boating, or kick back and do nothing at all.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Feel the rhythm of Havana’s Latin beats
- Join a walking tour around Old Havana’s favourite sights
- Learn all about restoring Cuba’s famous vintage cars
- Chill out on the glorious white sand beaches of Varadero
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 10 nights in 4-5* hotels
- Nostalgicar: A Ride Back to the 1950s
- Old Havana Private Walking Excursion
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Aeropuerto Internacional José Martí (HAV)
- Time difference: GMT-4
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Spanish
- Currency: Cuban Peso (CUC)
- Flying time from UK: around 10 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins or 2 round pins
- Voltage: 120V – 220V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.