Complete Luxury Australia
You’ll taste wine in Western Australia, spot wildlife in South Australia, discover the desert of the Red Centre and see the iconic sights of Sydney, as well as leaving your worries behind on the remote Lord Howe Island. What more could you ask for?
Some of the highlights included are:
- Spot local wildlife on Kangaroo Island, home to wallabies, penguins and of course kangaroos
- Watch the twinkling lights of Sydney reflect in the harbour on your evening dinner cruise
- Dine under the stars in the desert while overlooking the giant red monolith at Uluru
- Get away from it all on Lord Howe Island, a natural playground 341 miles east of New South Wales
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International & internal flights
- Authentic local experiences
- 26 nights in 5* hotels
- 13 days car hire
- Sydney Harbour dinner cruise
- Uluru Sounds of Silence dinner
- Return car ferry to Kangaroo Island
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Perth Airport (PER)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 19 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Perth
Explore the laid-back seaside city of Perth. This lively city is a great spot to catch an Aussie Rules football match, or to swim and sunbathe on the calm (and often empty) beaches.
5* Richardson Hotel
Surf, wine and dine in Margaret River, where the warm and sunny climate has given rise to a number of world class wineries producing some of Australia’s finest wines.
5* Cape Lodge
Look out for koalas and wallabies on Kangaroo Island, a wildlife haven also home to penguins, echidnas, fur seals and platypus, although you’d have to be very lucky to see this shy creature.
5* Southern Ocean Lodge
Fly to Sydney and tick off the icons: tour the Sydney Opera House, climb the Harbour Bridge or surf on Bondi Beach. In the evening, watch the sunset on your romantic harbour dinner cruise.
5* The Langham
Gold Dinner Captain Cook Cruise (includes bar package)
Lord Howe Island
Take in the wild and remote beauty of Lord Howe Island, 341 miles east of the Australian mainland and the perfect spot for hiking, snorkelling or swimming.
5* Capella Lodge
Slow down the pace in Maryvale at the luxury Spicers Peak Lodge and take in the views of Queensland’s Scenic Rim from your mountaintop location. Dine in style, try the spa, or do nothing at all.
5* Spicers Peak Lodge
Discover the Great Barrier Reef from Hamilton Island, one of the Whitsunday Islands. Snorkelling, diving and swimming are the order of the day here, and you can also try your hand at sea kayaking.
Swim in cool rocky pools surrounded by rainforest at Mossman Gorge and relax with a cocktail or two in the rainforest canopy, taking in the sounds of the forest from your luxury riverside lodge.
5* Silky Oaks Lodge
Fly on to the giant red monolith at Uluru. Tuck into a sumptuous meal overlooking this sacred rock, feel the sand under your feet and soak up the vast emptiness of the desert.
5* Sails in the Desert
Sounds of Silence Dinner
Depart Uluru and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.