Colours of Karnataka
... a dash of wildlife and a pinch of palm-fringed beach thrown in, all mixed together with a hint of spices. Come and explore this diverse region, and set off on a journey you’ll never forget.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Wander through rose gardens and leafy avenues in Bangalore
- Admire the opulence of the Maharaja’s Palace in Mysore
- Seek out elephants, tigers and bison in Nagarhole National Park
- Explore the stunning Elephanta cave shrines in Mumbai
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 13 nights in 4* hotels
- 13 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 8 dinners
- City tours in Bangalore & Mysore
- Visit to Srirangapatna
- Jungle & boat safari in Kabini
- Bird watching & plantation tour in Coorg
- Elephanta Caves & Mumbai city tour
- Services of a tour manager throughout your Journey, with airport meet & greets
- All transfers
- Journeys Exclusive: Royal Mysore guided walk
Need to know
- Arrives: Bengaluru International Airport (BLR)
- Time difference: GMT+5:30
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Hindi, English
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR)
- Flying time from UK: Around 10½ hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Bangalore
It is palaces and temples galore in bustling Bangalore, where the influence of the British Raj lives on in the Victorian architecture and colourful rose gardens.
4* Le Meridien
Includes a full-day city tour of Bangalore
Swing by the riverine island of Srirangapatna and admire the temple before continuing on to Mysore where the striking Maharaja’s Palace will take your breath away.
Includes a visit to Srirangapatna; an afternoon city tour of Mysore; a Journeys exclusive: Royal Mysore guided walk
Search for leopards and tigers on a jeep safari through the forests, swamps and valleys of Nagarhole National Park in Kabini, home to one of the largest population of Asiatic elephants in the world.
4* Orange County Kabini
Includes a morning jungle safari by open vehicle & an afternoon boat safari in Nagarhole National Park
Breathe in the aromas of coffee and cardamom in picturesque Coorg. Tour the spice plantations and explore the surrounding hills and forests looking for birds.
4* Orange County Kabini Coorg
Includes a morning bird-watching tour; an afternoon plantation tour
Spend lazy days on Neeleshwar’s beaches, fringed with coconut plantations and spice gardens, or perhaps make use of the spices yourself at a Malabar cookery class.
4* Neeleshwar Hermitage
Transfer to Mangalore airport and fly to Mumbai, one of India’s most prosperous cities. Marvel at the cave shrines of Elephanta and the instantly recognisable Gateway of India.
4* Trident Nariman Point
Includes a visit to Elephanta Caves & afternoon city tour of Mumbai
Depart Mumbai and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.