... taking you from the lively streets of Delhi, to the colourful banks of the Ganges. Tour the ancient temples, imposing forts and intricate palaces along the way, and top it all off with a visit to the world’s most famous building, the flawless Taj Mahal.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore a plethora of ancient monuments in historic Delhi
- Soak up the majestic beauty of the world-famous Taj Mahal
- Witness the rituals of local life on a cruise along the Ganges River
- Refresh with an exclusive yoga session on the banks of the Ganges River in Varanasi
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 11 nights in 4* hotels
- 11 breakfasts, 1 lunch
- City tour of Old Delhi
- Amber Fort & city tour of Jaipur
- Visit to Fatehpur Sikri
- Mohabbat the Taj musical play
- Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
- Visit to Gwalior Fort
- Train ride as per itinerary
- Tour of Khajuraho’s erotic temples
- Aarti Ceremony in Varanasi
- Boat cruise along Ganges River
- Tour of Varanasi City and Sarnath
- Services of a tour manager throughout your Journey with airport meet & greets
- All transfers
- >>Journeys Exclusive: Ghats of the Ganges yoga session<<
Need to know
- Arrives: Indira Gandhi International Airport (DEL)
- Time difference: GMT+5:30
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Hindi, English
- Currency: Indian Rupee (INR)
- Flying time from UK: Around 9 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Delhi
Tour the sights of Old Delhi by rickshaw. Marvel at the dominating Red Fort, the enormous Jama Masjid, and the bustle of the bazaars.
4* The Park Hotel
Includes a morning city tour of Old Delhi
Head to the ‘Pink City’ of Jaipur, where you’ll tour the exquisite Amber Fort. Later, see the city sights, where highlights include the 18th-century Jantar Mantar, a collection of awe-inspiring astronomical measuring devices.
4* Jaypee Palace
Includes a morning visit to Amber Fort; an afternoon city tour of Jaipur
Stop off at the abandoned city of Fatehpur Sikri on your way to Agra. Tour the city sights of Agra, including the impressive fort and, of course, the magnificent Taj Mahal.
4* Radisson Blu
Includes a visit to Fatehpur Sikri; a showing of the Mohabaat the Taj musical play; a morning visit to Taj Mahal & Agra Fort
See the contrast of styles as you enter the modern city of Gwalior and admire its superb fortress, whose 8th-century walls enclose myriad palaces and temples.
4* Usha Kiran Palace
Includes a visit to Gwalior Fort
Board your express train to Khajuraho, where you’ll discover the detailed carvings of nymphs and gods in the erotic sandstone temples.
4* Ramada Jess
Includes a morning tour of Khajuraho’s erotic temples
Fly to Varanasi and witness a magical Aarti Ceremony, a spiritual experience performed at sunset on the banks of the Ganges. The next morning, take a relaxing boat cruise on the river.
4* Ramada Plaza JHV
Includes an evening visit to Ganges Ghats to witness Aarti Ceremony; an early morning boat cruise on Ganges River; a tour of Varanasi city & Sarnath
At the end of your journey, refresh your mind and body with an early-morning yoga session on the Ghats of the Ganges River, before returning to Delhi for one last night.
4* The Park Hotel
Journeys exclusive: Early-morning Yoga session on Ghats of the Ganges River
Depart Delhi and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.