This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... Malay, Indian and Indo-Chinese cultures have combined to give the nation its unique flavour.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Soak up the modernity of Kuala Lumpur
- Follow the footsteps of old-world traders in Melaka
- Relish the serenity of Pulau Langkawi's beaches
- Peer into the past in old Penang
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Meals: 9 breakfasts, 1 lunch, 2 dinners
- Accommodation: Hotel (6 nights), Resort (3 nights)
- Transport: Public bus, Trishaw
- Activities: Kuala Lumpur - City tour, Kuala Lumpur - KL Tower, Langkawi - Cable Car, Langkawi - Island Tour, Melaka - Trishaw Tour, Penang - Fort Cornwallis, Penang - Malaysian Cooking Class
Need to know
- Group size: Min 1, Max 16
- Ages: Min 15
With flourishing retail hot spots, a booming, cross-cultural culinary scene and one of the world's best airports, it's not hard to see why Singapore acts as a launching (and finishing) point for many of our Asian odysseys.
A public bus journey (approx.
Transfer from Melaka to Kuala Lumpur by minivan (approx.
Transfer by private minivan from Kuala Lumpur to Penang.
Fly from Penang to the island of Langkawi.