China's Cities & Cruise
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the palaces, temples and shrines of Beijing, China’s impressive capital
- Cruise the dramatic gorges and flowing waterways of the Yangtze River
- Experience both traditional and modern China in buzzing Shanghai
- Discover Hong Kong’s vibrant cityscape, and complement it with a side trip to Macau
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 6 nights in 4–5* hotels
- 4-night Beijing Landscapes private tour in a 4* hotel
- 3-night Yangtze Highlights Downstream River Cruise
- 9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 4 dinners
- Shanghai’s Zhujiajiao Water Village tour
- Full-day excursion to Macau
- Hong Kong’s Symphony of Lights Cruise
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Beijing Capital International Airport (PEK)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Mainland China: Standard Mandarin; Hong Kong: Chinese & English
- Currency: Chinese Yuan Renminbi (CNY); Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 10 hours direct
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 220 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Beijing
Uncover the mysteries of Beijing, including the world’s largest city square, Tiananmen, and the vast Forbidden City.
4* Howard Johnson Paragon Hotel Beijing
Includes a 4-night Beijing Landscapes semi-guided private tour; a visit to Tiananmen Square & the Forbidden City; visit to the Great Wall of China; tour of Beijing Huton (alleys) by rickshaw; various daily meals, including the famous Beijing Roast Duck QuanJuDe Duck Restaurant.
Sail through the majestic mountain scenery of the Three Gorges, deep, river-cut channels filled with the fast flowing water of the Yangtze.
3-night Yangtze Highlights downstream river cruise, staying aboard the 5* Victoria Cruise Serious
Fly to Shanghai and take a look around the ancient water town of Zhujiajiao, filled with pretty bridges and traditional houses.
5* Hotel Equatorial
Includes a day-trip to Zhujiajiao Water Village
Head to the bright lights and towering skyscrapers of Hong Kong. Sail across the Pearl Estuary to the former Portuguese colony of Macau, filled with European-style squares, delicious seafood and historic churches and shrines.
4* Cosmopolitan Hotel
Includes a full-day tour of Macau with Lunch; the Symphony of Lights Cruise in Hong Kong Harbour