Chicago to New Orleans
See where Elvis Presley lived at his Graceland mansion
Includes return economy airfares
16 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Travel to some of the USA’s most vibrant cities on this self-drive journey, taking in the skyscrapers and deep pan pizzas of Chicago, ...
... the musical flavours of both Nashville and Memphis and the jazz and cocktail bars of New Orleans. With the scent of southern soul food in the air, you’ll visit Elvis Presley’s home at Graceland and sail the swamps and bayous of Louisiana in search of alligators.
Some of the highlights included are:
- See where Elvis Presley lived at his Graceland mansion
- Tap your feet to the country music beats in Nashville
- Look out for alligators in the swamps and bayous of Louisiana
- Set sail on an evening jazz cruise in New Orleans
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 14 nights in 4* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 12 days' car hire
- One-way fee, payable locally
- Elvis Experience Tour
- New Orleans evening dinner jazz cruise
- New Orleans plantation & swamp tour
- Transfer in Chicago
Need to know+
- Arrives: Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD)
- Time difference: GMT-6
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 8 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.