Chicago, Niagara & New York
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Gaze up at the sky-high architecture of Chicago
- Marvel at Niagara Falls
- Say bonjour to Montreal’s delectable food scene
- Walk the revolutionary road in Boston
- Get to know the neighbourhoods of New York
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International and internal flights
- Kensington Market Urban Adventure
- Hotel (9 nights accommodation)
- Niagara Falls
- Transport: Bus, Plane, Train
Need to know
- Group size: Min 1, Max 12
- Ages: Min 15
Begin the adventure in the biggest and boldest city in the Midwest – Chicago
Cross the border into Canada and perhaps head up the giant CN tower for a look at this ultra-cool, ultra-clean capital – or see it from the ground on an optional bike tour.
Brush up on your French and discover a city that wears its European heritage on its sleeve.
Swap French patisseries for Guinness on tap, and discover the fighting Irish spirit of a town that has been dubbed ‘The Athens of America’
From the moment you spot the looming towers of New York on the horizon, it’s hard not to get caught up in the sheer size of this mega metropolis.