Cape Town, Wine & Safari
... this incredible itinerary perfectly showcases the diversity of South Africa. Explore the wonders of Cape Town, visit Robben Island and sip fine wines before ending your trip with once-in-a-lifetime game viewing opportunities on safari in the Western Cape.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore Cape Town, one of the world’s most beautiful cities
- Take the cable car or walk up Table Mountain for stunning city and ocean views
- Feast on gourmet food and wine among the gorgeous vineyards of Stellenbosch
- Spot the Big Five on 4x4 safari in Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international and internal flights
- 9 nights in our best-selling 4-5* hotels
- Table Mountain & city tour
- Robben Island tour
- Cape Malay Cooking Safari
- Dine & Vine tour in the Winelands
- Guided game drives in Sanbona
- All private transfers
- Full board in your Safari Lodge
Need to know
- Arrives: Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
- Time difference: GMT+2
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: 11 official languages including English and Afrikaans
- Currency: South African Rand (ZAR)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230V
Fly from UK to Cape Town
Arrive in stunning Cape Town, the crowning jewel of Africa’s cities. Ascend flat-topped Table Mountain, which dominates the city skyline, take the boat across Table Bay to Robben Island and learn how to cook tasty local delicacies on a cooking safari.
4* Hippo Boutique Hotel
Includes a Table Mountain & city tour; a Robben Island tour; a Cape Malay Cooking Safari
Continue on to Stellenbosch in the heart of the Winelands, where you’ll taste the top quality locally produced wines and feast on the delicious Cape Malay cuisine among the rolling vineyards.
4* Spier Hotel
Includes a Dine & Vine tour
Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
Transfer to your luxurious game lodge in Sanbona Wildlife Reserve, well-known for its white lion population. Enjoy guided games drives and spot the Big Five on your spectacular safari.
5* Sanbona Wildlife Reserve
Includes guided game drives
Depart Sanbona Wildlife Reserve and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.