Cape & Kruger Explorer
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... majestic mountains, historic islands and of course their varied wildlife. Come and join the safari on this wild and fascinating Classic Journey, and see if you can spot the Big Five.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Get to know the culturally-rich and naturally stunning seaside city of Cape Town
- Explore infamous Robben Island, where Nelson Mandela was inprisoned for over 18 years
- Get a taste of the Cape Winelands aboard the Franschhoek Wine Tram
- Spot the Big Five in two different game reserves within greater Kruger National Park
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International & internal flights
- 7 nights in 5* hotels
- 3 days car hire in Cape Town
- Robben Island tour
- Franschhoek Wine Tram tour
- 3 game activities at Kapama Game Reserve
- 4 game activities at Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
- 7 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 dinners
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Cape Town International Airport (CPT)
- Time difference: GMT+2
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require a visa
- Language: 11 official languages including English and Afrikaans
- Currency: South African Rand (ZAR)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours
- Plug type: 3 large round pins
- Voltage: 230V
Fly from UK to Cape Town
Explore the beautiful city of Cape Town, take the ferry to the infamous prison at Robben Island and go on a wine-tasting excursion in the glorious Western Cape Winelands.
5* Table Bay Hotel
Includes a Robben Island tour; a Franschhoek Wine Tram tour
Set off on your first safari in the Kapama Game Reserve, located within the world renowned Kruger National Park and home to the Big Five, as well as myriad bird species. Keep your eyes peeled for the much smaller insects and plants too.
5* Camp Jabulani
Includes 3 game activities
See a different side of Kruger as you continue your safari in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve. With no fences, the game moves freely here and you have every chance of some dramatic wildlife sightings.
5* Sabi Sabi Bush Lodge
Includes 4 game activities