Campervanning in Tasmania
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
... exploring the mountains, lakes and rocky shorelines of this delightful island. After a couple of days in the capital Hobart, you’re free to choose your own route between the sights. So whether it’s national park, historical monument, quaint town or wildlife haven you’re after, you’re sure to find plenty to keep you entertained.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Explore the markets, museums and galleries of Hobart
- Look for dolphins and seals on a cruise in Wineglass Bay
- Tour the former convict settlement at Port Arthur
- Hike the pathways of Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights
- 2 nights in a 4.5* hotel'
- 8 days' Britz campervan hire with inclusive pack
- 2 berth vehicle with bathroom
- Wineglass Bay Cruise
- Airport transfer
Need to know
- Arrives: Hobart International Airport (HBA)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 25 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Your routeThe map is currently not available
Fly from UK to
Touch down in Hobart and spend two days exploring this delightful city. Set in a natural sailing port and backed up by the peak of Mount Wellington, Hobart is a pretty place with a chilled out vibe and plenty to see and do. Wander the markets, try the fresh local food, browse the museums and galleries, admire the Georgian architecture or climb (or drive) to the peak of Mount Wellington for fabulous views across the city, the harbour and the sea beyond.
4.5* Old Woodstore Apartment Hotel
Collect your campervan and set off on an adventure across Tasmania. Where you stop and how long for is completely up to you, but you might choose to explore the peaks and lakes of gorgeous Cradle Mountain-Lake St Clair National Park, learn some Tasmanian history at the Port Arthur former convict settlement or look for whales, dolphins and seals in Freycinet National Park, where you’ll also enjoy an included cruise around Wineglass Bay, so-called because its sweeping sands resemble a wine glass.
Wineglass Bay Cruise