Campervanning in South Australia
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
You’ll have a night at a beautiful winery included in your Journey, but other than that you are free to explore the parks, towns and islands of South Australia, stopping as and when you choose.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Tempt your taste buds on Adelaide’s famous Eat Streets
- Taste fine local wines at Seppeltsfield Winery
- Spot wallabies and koalas on Kangaroo Island
- Choose your own route through South Australia
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 2 nights in a 4.5* hotel'
- 8 days' campervan hire
- 2 berth vehicle with bathroom
- Campervan inclusive pack
- Seppeltsfield Winery Haven 1 night stay and gourmet hamper, including wine
Need to know
- Arrives: Adelaide Airport (ADL)
- Time difference: GMT+10 hours 30 mins
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Your routeThe map is currently not available
Fly from UK to
A rich cultural and artistic heritage come together on Adelaide’s animated streets to create a vivacious and attractive city surrounded by acres of green parklands and enticing beaches. Adelaide’s friendly residents have a reputation for enjoying life, and that’s certainly evidenced in the city’s ‘Eat Streets’, entire avenues devoted to dining and jam-packed with cosy cafes, relaxed pubs and intimate eateries.
4.5* Miller Apartments Adelaide
You might want to head for Kangaroo Island to spot sea lions, koalas, wallabies and, of course, kangaroos. You might choose to explore the Flinders Ranges National Park and fly high over Wilpena Pound. You might choose to tour the wineries of the Barossa Valley. Don’t forget you’ll have one night at the Seppeltsfield Winery included; it’s a picturesque spot where you can indulge in fresh local foods and wine from your gourmet hamper.
campervan hire with inclusive pack: Seppeltsfield Winery Haven 1 night stay and gourmet hamper, including wine