Discover the many temples of Angkor, each different in style
Includes return economy airfares
13 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Discover Cambodia’s colourful highlights - from the palaces and pagodas of Phnom Penh to the fascinating history of the crumbling temples of Angkor, ...
... with the lazy beaches of Sihanoukville in between, this Journey covers the lot.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Admire the golden spired roof of the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh
- Kick back on the 4 kilometre long sweep of sand on Otres Beach in Sihanoukville
- Feast on Cambodian curries washed down with a local beer in Siem Reap
- Discover the many temples of Angkor, each different in style
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 10 nights in 4* hotels
- Genocide Museum/Killing Fields tour
- Phnom Penh Royal Palace & Cyclo tour
- Tonle Sap boat tour
- Private Angkor Thom & Angkor Wat tour
- Private Ta Prohm & Preah Khan tour
- All transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Khmer
- Currency: Cambodian Riel (KHR)
- Flying time from UK: around 15 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.