... with the lazy beaches of Sihanoukville in between, this Journey covers the lot.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Admire the golden spired roof of the Royal Palace in Phnom Penh
- Kick back on the 4 kilometre long sweep of sand on Otres Beach in Sihanoukville
- Feast on Cambodian curries washed down with a local beer in Siem Reap
- Discover the many temples of Angkor, each different in style
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 10 nights in 4* hotels
- Genocide Museum/Killing Fields tour
- Phnom Penh Royal Palace & Cyclo tour
- Tonle Sap boat tour
- Private Angkor Thom & Angkor Wat tour
- Private Ta Prohm & Preah Khan tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Khmer
- Currency: Cambodian Riel (KHR)
- Flying time from UK: around 15 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Phnom Penh
Explore exotic Phnom Penh, right on the banks of the mighty Mekong River. Tour the glittering Royal Palace, learn about Cambodia’s troubled history at the Genocide Museum and perhaps check out the opulent Silver Pagoda.
4* White Mansion Boutique Hotel
Includes a Royal Palace & Cyclo Tour; a visit to the Genocide Museum/Killing Fields
Head down to Sihanoukville, where pretty Otres Beach offers peace and quiet by the sea, and sail to the outlying islands for a paradise getaway.
4* Sokha Beach Resort
Discover the temples of Angkor from Siem Reap, including the striking Angkor Thom and the mystical Ta Prohm.
4* Sokha Angkor Resort
Includes a boat tour of Tonle Sap; a private tour of Angkor Thom & Angkor Wat; a private tour of Ta Prohm & Preah Khan.
Depart Siem Reap and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.