Cambodia & Vietnam Discovery
Uncover that vibrant mix of cultures in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi
Includes return economy airfares
15 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Take in the very best of Cambodia and Vietnam on this small Group Journey with Intrepid Travel.
You’ll join a group of like-minded travellers and set off exploring the lively cities of Phnom Penh, Ho Chi Minh and Hanoi, take in the ancient history of the temples of Angkor in Siem Reap and the more recent events of the Vietnam at the Chu Chi Tunnels. Along the way, sail the waters of Halong Bay and sample some of the world’s best street food.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Immerse yourself in the rich historic and cultural heritage of Cambodia and Vietnam
- Pay homage to ancient Angkor, one of the world's greatest archaeological treasures
- Uncover that vibrant mix of cultures in Ho Chi Minh City and Hanoi
- Dine at restaurants supporting organisations promoting and protecting disadvantaged local children
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights with Thai Airways & internal flights
- 11 nights in hand-picked boutique accommodation.
- Halong Bay Overnight boat cruise
- 12 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners
- Group tour, maximum group size 12
- Phnom Penh - Tuol Sleng Prison Museum, Choeung Ek (Killing Fields), Royal Palace & Silver Pagoda
- Siem Reap - Three Day Angkor Pass, Angkor Temples Guided Tour, Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity
- Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnels, Reunification Palace, War Remnants Museum, City tour
- Danang - Marble Mountain, My Khe Beach, Old Town walking tour
- Hanoi - Koto Restaurant lunch, Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh's stilt house, Old Quarter Walking Tour, One Pillar Pagoda, Local water puppet performance
- Airport transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Phnom Penh International Airport (PNH)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Cambodia – Khmer
- Currency: Cambodian Riel (KHR)
- Flying time from UK: around 20 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.