California's National Parks
Admire the enormous California Redwood Sequoia trees
Includes return economy airfares
13 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Perfect for lovers of scenery and the great outdoors, this Journey takes you from the bright lights of San Francisco to the waterfalls, ...
... lakes and rivers of Yosemite National Park, calling in at the palm trees and snow-capped mountains of Palm Springs and the water-based adventures of Lake Tahoe along the way. Throw in a visit to the giant California Redwood Sequoia trees and you’ve got yourself a nature-filled Californian adventure.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Tour the infamous island prison of Alcatraz in San Francisco
- Admire the enormous California Redwood Sequoia trees
- Explore the dramatic landscapes of Yosemite National Park
- Soak up the scenery from the oceanfront boardwalk in San Diego
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights
- 11 nights in 4-5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 10 days' car hire
- San Francisco Explorer Pass Choose 3
Need to know+
- Arrives: San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 11 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.