California Wine & Coast
Taste fine wines in the Napa Valley
Includes return economy airfares
9 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Head off on a culinary Californian adventure as you take in the sights and sounds of San Francisco and the Golden Gate Bridge, ...
... sample fine wines in the Napa Valley and taste the fresh seafood of lovely Monterey, all the while admiring the sun-drenched scenery of the Pacific Coast.
Some of the highlights included are:
- View the impressive Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
- Taste fine wines in the Napa Valley
- Admire the colourful fish in Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Explore the Pacific Coast’s wild and craggy scenery
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international flights with American Airlines / British Airways
- 7 nights in 4* hotels
- 4 days' car hire
- San Francisco Explorer Pass
Need to know+
- Arrives: San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 11 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.