California & Hawaii
Find a shady spot under a palm tree and relax on Hawaii’s soft sandy beaches
Includes return economy airfares
21 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Mixing two very different states, this Journey takes you from the hustle and bustle of San Francisco to the idyllic beaches of Hawaii and back again.
You’ll learn about the history of Alcatraz and Pearl Harbor, discover the natural wonders of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park and finish with a few days’ star-spotting in Hollywood.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Tour the infamous island prison of Alcatraz, once home to Al Capone
- Tour the sights of the Big Island, including the volcanoes, rainforests and lava tubes
- Learn more about the history of Pearl Harbor and take a look at the sunken USS Arizona
- Find a shady spot under a palm tree and relax on Hawaii’s soft sandy beaches
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Direct international & internal flights
- 19 nights in 4.5-5* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 13 days' car hire
- Fogcutter Tour & Alcatraz
- Pearl Harbor tour
Need to know+
- Arrives: San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 11 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.