Discover the origins of country music in Nashville, remember Elvis in Memphis, tour the bayous of New Orleans and experience the cowboy lifestyle on a Texas ranch.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take in a performance or two of country music in its home in Nashville
- Find out more about the life of Elvis Presley in Memphis, during your visit to Graceland
- Explore the swamps and bayous of New Orleans before embarking on an evening jazz cruise
- Relax as you discover the pleasures of Texas country life on a remote ranch
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 10 nights in 4* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 3 nights in a 4* ranch
- 13 days car hire
- Platinum tour of Graceland
- Evening Jazz Cruise
- Swamp & Bayou tour
Need to know
- Arrives: Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- Time difference: GMT-6
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 11 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Fly from UK to Nashville
Welcome to Nashville, the ‘Music City’. Experience a piece of musical history at the Grand Ole Opry, an iconic performance venue for country music stars past and present.
3.5* Hyatt Place Nashville Opryland
Head onwards to Memphis, home of the world’s most succulent slow-cooked barbecued pork. Feast on this delicious delicacy then tour the home of the King at Graceland.
4* River Inn of Harbor Town
Includes a platinum tour of Graceland
Arrive in Natchez on the banks of the Mississippi River and admire the grand antebellum mansions, old churches and heritage sites, all very well preserved.
3* Hampton Inn & Suites
Explore the jazz clubs of New Orleans and discover the beauty of the surrounding swamps and bayous, keeping a look out for crocs. Relax on the river on your evening jazz cruise.
3.5* Hotel Monteleone
Includes a Swamp & Bayou tour; an Evening Jazz Cruise
Your next stop is dynamic Dallas, full of history and home to the Dallas Cowboys. Learn about the life and times of JFK in the Sixth Floor Museum in Dealey Plaza.
4* Westin Galleria Dallas
Experience life on a real Texas Ranch in Graham, just outside Dallas; take a horseback ride, a guided 4x4 tour of the estate, or try your hand at clay pigeon shooting.
4* Wildcatter Ranch & Resort
Depart Graham and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.