Take in a performance or two of country music in its home in Nashville
Includes return economy airfares
15 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Smell the Cajun spices in the air as you enter Creole country on this evocative Journey through the USA’s Deep South.
Discover the origins of country music in Nashville, remember Elvis in Memphis, tour the bayous of New Orleans and experience the cowboy lifestyle on a Texas ranch.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take in a performance or two of country music in its home in Nashville
- Find out more about the life of Elvis Presley in Memphis, during your visit to Graceland
- Explore the swamps and bayous of New Orleans before embarking on an evening jazz cruise
- Relax as you discover the pleasures of Texas country life on a remote ranch
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Indirect international flights & internal flights
- 10 nights in 4* hotels & hand-picked accommodation
- 3 nights in a 4* ranch
- 13 days' car hire
- Elvis Experience Tour
- Evening Jazz Cruise
- Swamp & Bayou tour
Need to know+
- Arrives: Nashville International Airport (BNA)
- Time difference: GMT-6
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 11 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.