Drive through the state’s picturesque fields and farms, starting in the friendly city of Melbourne and travelling via bubbling mineral springs and quaint cottages. Soar above the rolling vineyards of the Yarra Valley in a hot-air balloon and top it all off with Phillip Island’s enchanting penguin parade.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Take a stroll down the laneways of Melbourne
- Float above the Yarra Valley in a hot-air balloon
- Chill out by the sea on the Mornington Peninsula
- Watch the adorable little penguins waddle up the beach
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 10 nights in 4–5* hotels
- 7 days car hire
- Melbourne Lanes & Arcades Tour with lunch
- Yarra Valley Hot-Air Balloon Flight with Champagne Breakfast
- Private Penguin Parade Experience
- Wildlife Coast Seal Watching Cruise
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Melbourne Airport (MEL)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 21 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Melbourne
Scratch beneath the surface and seek out unique architecture and independent cafés with a walk along the leafy lanes of Melbourne, a friendly, cosmopolitan city.
5* The Cullen
Includes a Lanes & Arcades Tour with lunch
Relax and refresh in your spa hotel, located among the farms and cellar doors of Daylesford, well-known for its natural mineral springs, and surrounding lakes and waterfalls.
4.5* Lake House Daylesford
Take to the skies above the verdant Yarra Valley in a hot-air balloon and see the endless rows of vines spread out before you, then touch down and tuck in to a delicious Champagne breakfast.
5* Chateau Yering
Includes a Hot-Air Balloon Flight with Champagne Breakfast
Laze on the golden beaches of the Mornington Peninsula, try your hand at surfing, gaze across gorgeous seascapes and dine in style in this relaxed and sunny spot.
4* Lindenberry at Red Hill
Head down to the rugged shores of Phillip Island at sunset and delight at the little penguins’ daily waddle back up the beach to their nests.
5* Holmwood Guesthouse
Includes a private Penguin Parade Experience; a Wildlife Coast seal-watching cruise
Depart Phillip Island and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.