Discover the tranquil bays and sandy beaches of the spectacular Pacific Coast before retreating inland to the soaring summits of the Blue Mountains and the fine wines of the Hunter Valley. Complete the loop back to Sydney, where you’ll be glad you took the time to venture beyond the confines of the city.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Watch the surfers ride the waves on Bondi Beach
- Hike the forest trails in the magnificent Blue Mountains
- Enjoy a sunrise hot-air balloon ride in the stunning Hunter Valley
- Relax on peaceful Pacific white-sand beaches
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 12 nights in 4–4.5* hotels & hand-picked local gems
- 8 days car hire
- Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights tour
- Hunter Valley Sunrise Balloon Flight
- Airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: Around 22 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts/50 cycles
Fly from UK to Sydney
See the sights in effervescent Sydney, marvelling at such iconic landmarks as Sydney Harbour Bridge, the Opera House and the Rocks, before heading down to the perennially popular Bondi Beach.
4.5* PARKROYAL Darling Harbour
Includes a Bondi Beach & Sydney Sights tour
Watch the whales and dolphins splashing in the turquoise waters of Jervis Bay, a nature-lover’s paradise where surfing, fishing, snorkelling and walking are the order of the day.
3.5* Paperbark Camp
Marvel at the spectacular forests and towering peaks of the dramatic Blue Mountains, named after the blue-hued haze emitted by the area’s dense carpet of eucalyptus trees.
4.5* Fairmont Blue Mountains Reorts
Visit some of Australia’s finest boutique vineyards in the stunning Hunter Valley, and enjoy a birds-eye view at sunrise aboard a hot-air balloon.
4.5* Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley
Includes a Sunrise Balloon Flight
Swim in peaceful coves and bask on wide sandy beaches in Port Stephens, an area dubbed the ‘Blue Water Paradise’ – and for good reason.
4.5* Oaks Pacific Blue Resort
Depart Port Stephens and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.