Best of Vietnam & Cambodia
... all while accompanied by our in-resort team who promise to deliver unique experiences and local insight. Combine ancient and modern in the charming cities, beautiful bays, historical towns, lifeblood rivers and glittering temples on a captivating trip that showcases the very best of both countries.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Sail the picturesque karst landscape of Halong Bay
- Walk the cobbled streets of ancient Hoi An
- Cruise the bustling network of channels that make up the Mekong Delta
- Tour the world-renowned temples of Angkor
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 14 nights in our best-selling 4* hotels
- 15 breakfasts, 8 lunches, 2 dinners
- Hanoi City Tour
- 1 night Halong Bay Cruise
- Hoi An City Tour
- Ho Chi Minh City & Street Eat Tour
- Mekong Riverboat Cruise
- Phnom Penh City Tour
- Angkor Temples Tour
- All transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Noi Bai International Airport (HAN)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa for both countries; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: Vietnam – Vietnamese, Cambodia – Khmer
- Currency: Vietnamese dong (VND), Cambodian Riel (KHR)
- Flying time from UK: around 20 hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Hanoi
Explore the bustling streets and elegant architecture of Hanoi, from the street hawkers in the Old Quarter, to the French-style cafés, ancient houses and landscaped gardens.
4* Silk Path Hotel
Hanoi City Tour
Discover the emerald waters and craggy rocks of stunning Halong Bay on an overnight cruise. Find a secluded spot for swimming and sunbathing and explore the many caves and rock formations.
Paradise Cruise boat
Fly to ancient Hoi An and learn about its rich history. Explore the narrow winding streets of the Ancient Quarter and test out the fantastic restaurants and hidden markets.
4* Hoi An Riverside Resort & Spa
Hoi An City Tour
Ho Chi Minh City
Feel the energy levels rise as you continue to the vibrant modern metropolis of Ho Chi Minh City. Explore the city’s history and the remnants of the French colonial days.
4* Duxton Hotel Saigon
Ho Chi Minh City & Street Eat Tour
Cruise the meandering waterways of the Mekong Delta, past traditional villages, lively markets and endless rice paddies to reach Can Tho.
4* Victoria Can Tho Resort
Mekong Riverboat Cruise
Spend the morning visiting the floating markets, temples, duck farms and rice paddies of Chau Doc before touring the verdant countryside and intricate mangrove forests.
4* Victoria Chau Doc Resort
Cross the border into Cambodia and take the boat to Phnom Penh, Cambodia’s captivating capital, where you'll explore the palaces and museums of this remarkable city.
4* Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh
Phnom Penh City Tour
Tour the spectacular temples of Angkor from Siem Reap. Start with moated Angkor Thom, stopping at the smiling faces of Bayon and the fairytale Ta Prohm before finishing with the star attraction: Angkor Wat.
4* Sunway Hotel Phnom Penh
Angkor Temples Tour
Depart Siem Reap and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.