Bangkok, Jungle & Beach
... this Classic Journey offers dazzling temples and historic shrines, mouth-watering local cuisine and the chance to soak up the sun on one of Thailand’s most beautiful beaches.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Haggle for bargains at Bangkok’s famous Floating Markets
- Explore the lush rainforest & exquisite temples of Northern Thailand
- Discover spectacular temples and taste delectable cuisine in Thailand’s capital
- The sweeping white sands & palm-fringed beaches of Phuket
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 11 nights in 4* hotels
- Floating Markets Tour
- City and Temples Tour
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat Tour
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Thai
- Currency: Thai baht (THB)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Bangkok
Explore the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. Tuck in to tasty street food and watch the traders go about their business at the Floating Market.
4* Mode Sathorn Hotel
Floating Markets Tour
Fly to the sparkling jewel of Northern Thailand, Chiang Mai, and explore the exquisite temples and lush surrounding rainforest.
4* Centara Khum Phaya Resort
City and Temples Tour
Fly on to blissful Phuket and relax on its beautiful beaches. Travel in style by speedboat to fabulous Phi Phi Island, whose soft, powder-white sands were made famous by the film The Beach.
4* Centara Karon Resort
Full day Phi Phi Island Tour by speedboat
Depart Phuket and return to the UK
Book by 01st November 2016 and SAVE up to £448 per person
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.