Bangkok, Beach & Elephants
Explore the gold and jewel encrusted palaces of the capital Bangkok, cool off in the impossibly blue seas of Phuket and Ko Phi Phi and spend a while with the magnificent Asian Elephant in Khao Sok National Park.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Feast on tasty local delicacies in Bangkok’s Chinatown on a bike tour
- Spend the day splashing about in the idyllic turquoise sea of Phi Phi Island
- Interact with the majestic Asian elephant in secluded Elephant Hills
- Laze on the soft sand beaches of Khao Lak
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- All international & internal flights
- 10 nights in 4–5* hotels
- Chinatown Tour by Bike - Private
- Phi Phi Island Speedboat tour
- 2 night Elephant Hills Jungle Lake Safari
- All airport transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Thai
- Currency: Thai baht (THB)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Bangkok
Explore the glittering palaces and temples of bustling Bangkok and discover the culinary delights of Chinatown by bicycle.
4* Mode Sathorn Hotel
Includes a private tour of Bangkok's Chinatown by bicycle
Fly south to Phuket and take a speedboat across the waves to lush Phi Phi, laze on perfect beaches, walk on white sands and swim in the warm waters of this island paradise.
5* Slate in Phuket
Includes a full-day tour of Phi Phi Island by speedboat
Head into the rainforest for a jungle adventure and watch the rescued elephants at Elephant Hills take a refreshing mud bath, help wash them down and learn the secrets of their mahouts.
1 night at the 4.5* Elephant Hills Tented Camp & 1 night at the 4.5* Elephant Hills Lake Camp
Includes a semi-guided tour to Elephant Hills, including a variety of outdoors activities and wildlife-viewing options.
Finish your Journey with a relaxing stay on the soft sands of Khao Lak, or take a walk through the lush interior to a plunging waterfall.
4.5* Sands by Katathani Khao Lak
Depart Khao Lak and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.