Covering two countries and three of Indochina’s most popular sights, this exciting Journey takes you from the hustle and bustle of Bangkok, ...
... to the fascinating temples of Angkor and the warm blue seas of Phuket. Along the way you’ll have the chance to taste not Thai and Cambodian street food, sample the delicacies of Siem Reap and learn more about the history of the most famous temples in the world.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Admire the ornate palaces and temples of Bangkok
- Taste the best of Bangkok’s street food on a foodie tour
- Take a guided tour of Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom temples
- Chill out of picture perfect beaches in Phuket
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Authentic local experiences
- All international & internal flights
- 11 nights in 4–4.5* hotels
- Bangkok Street Eats tour by tuk tuk
- Angkor Thom & Angkor Wat tour
- Siem Reap Street Food by Night tour
- Bangrak Cultural Foodie Walk
- All airport transfers
Need to know+
- Arrives: Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK)
- Time difference: GMT+7
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Thai
- Currency: Thai baht (THB)
- Flying time from UK: around 12 hours direct
- Plug type: 2 round pins or 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 220V
Fly from UK to Bangkok
Explore the glittering temples and palaces of Bangkok, including the exquisite Grand Palace, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha and the jewel-encrusted Temple of the Emerald Buddha. Browse the colourful markets, including the flower market and the floating markets and sample the sizzling street food on a foodie tour by tuk tuk. You’ll also have the chance to wander the side streets and taste some of the city’s best loved home-cooked dishes on a Bagrak Cultural Foodie Walk.
Fly on to Cambodia and Siem Reap, the gateway to the atmospheric temples of Angkor. Get your camera ready for the 12th century temple of Angkor Wat, its crumbling walls, intricate carvings and long corridors creating many a photo opportunity, especially at sunrise. You’ll see the sights of Angkor Thom and Angkor Wat with your guide, and take in the many temples, each one different, that make up the Angkor complex. Later, taste the delicious local delicacies on a Street Food by Night tour.
Continue to Phuket, Thailand’s largest island. Find a shady spot under a palm tree, grab a cocktail and sit back and relax with your toes in the soft white sand. If you’re feeling a bit more energetic, look out for colourful fish as you dive or snorkel the translucent seas, or hike the lush forests of the interior and discover the wild animals of Khao Phra Thaew National Park. Here, plenty of easy to moderate hiking trails head to tropical waterfalls and tranquil lakes.
Depart Phuket and return to the UK
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.