Bali Beach & Culture
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover your spiritual side in Ubud, filled with pretty temples and treasure-filled galleries
- Laze on the soft black sands of Candidasa
- Soak up the rays on Seminyak’s blissful beaches
- Spend the day on among the dramatic cliffs and bays of Nusa Penida
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 11 nights in 4* hotels
- Ubud and the Rice Fields tour
- Nusa Penida tour
- North Coast Bali tour
- All internal transfers
Need to know
- Arrives: Ngurah Rai International Airport (DPS)
- Time difference: GMT+8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders do not require visa for stays of less than 30 days
- Language: Indonesian
- Currency: Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Flying time from UK: around 16½ hours
- Plug type: 2 round pins
- Voltage: 220V/50 cycles
Fly from UK to
Made famous by the life-affirming novel Eat, Pray, Love, which was later made into a popular movie starring Julia Roberts, Ubud is filled with art galleries and exquisite architecture, and it’s worth taking the time to explore its streets in detail. While you’re here, head to the surrounding rice fields and learn more about Ubud’s culture on your Exploring Ubud and the Rice Fields tour.
4* Wapi Di Ume Resort and Spa
Exploring Ubud and the Rice Fields tour
Here, somewhat unusually, the sands are black and are completely covered at high tide, but it’s a nice enough place for some down time. Just an hour’s boat ride from the wreck of the USAT Liberty, sunk by a Japanese submarine in 1942, it’s a good diving and snorkelling spot too. While you’re here, check out the twin temples of Pura Candidasa, dedicated to the gods Shiva and Hariti, raised up on a hill overlooking a lagoon along the town’s main road.
4* Alila Manggis
Massage fans are in for a treat as Seminyak is the spa capital of Bali, an island renowned for its spas. Luxuriate at one of the sophisticated resorts, treat yourself to a treatment or two and relax in the sumptuousness of it all. Take a day trip to the island of Nusa Penida to explore the beautiful bays, beaches, cliffs and caves, and enjoy a North Coast Bali tour, where you’ll discover the island’s waterfalls, temples, and bucolic countryside.
4* The Breezes Resort and Spa
Explore Nusa Penida tour North Coast Bali tour