Australia's Nature Coast
From pristine beaches and glorious islands to wildlife-rich forests and breathtaking national parks, at each turn you’ll find new experiences and unforgettable natural wonders. Get up close and personal to some of Australia’s most incredible wildlife, dine on irresistible cuisine and fall in love with the diverse nature of Queensland.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover the beautiful Moreton Island
- Visit the fantastic Australia Zoo
- Explore the pristine freshwater lakes, rock pools, rainforest and abundance of wildlife on Fraser Island
- Marvel at the spectacular natural beauty of Queensland’s Hinterland
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- International flights
- 9 nights 4–5* hotels
- 7 days car hire
- Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Adventure Tour
- Boat transfers from Hervey Bay to Fraser Island
- 4X4 Beauty Spots Tour of Fraser Island
- Australia Zoo 1-day entry
- Airport transfer
Need to know
- Arrives: Brisbane Airport (BNE)
- Time difference: GMT+10
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require a tourist visa; please ask your travel consultant for more information
- Language: English
- Currency: Australian dollar (AUD)
- Flying time from UK: around 23 hours
- Plug type: 3-prong flat blade plug
- Voltage: 240 volts
Fly from UK to Brisbane
Your first stop is the cosmopolitan city of Brisbane – this modern city boasts a vibrant city centre, sub-tropical climate and unsurpassed natural beauty.
4* Mercure Brisbane
Includes a Tangalooma Wild Dolphin Adventure tour
Cruise to the breathtakingly beautiful Fraser Island. The largest sand island in the world, Fraser Island is home to spectacular natural wonders.
4* Kingfisher Bay Resort
4X4 Beauty Spots Tour of Fraser Island
Travel to the beautiful resort town of Noosa – enjoy the spectacular natural landscape, explore Noosa National Park, relax on the pristine beaches and visit the world-famous Australia Zoo.
5* Peppers Noosa Resort & Villas
Includes an Australia Zoo 1-day entry
Soak up the sun, take a refreshing seaside stroll and laze on the dazzling beach in the town of Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast.
4.5* Hotel Mantra Mooloolaba
Explore Queensland’s beautiful hinterland – a vast area of subtropical rainforest and stunning vistas with an abundance of walking trails, small villages and quaint markets to explore.
5* Spicers Tamarind Retreat and Spa
Depart Hinterland and return to the UK
Why you can trust us?
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.