Alaskan Wildlife & Wilderness
Search the Big River Lakes for bears
Includes return economy airfares
15 days priced at £pp flight and hotel inclusive
Get up close to nature on this epic itinerary, which sees you camping out in the wilderness and ticking off every key wildlife hot spot in Alaska.
Vast glaciers, whales, bears and a whole host of other animals and landscapes await on this life-changing trip – we guarantee it will be like nowhere else you’ve experienced.
Some of the highlights included are:
- Discover the glaciers of Wrangell-St Elias
- Explore Denali National Park
- Walk to the Harding Icefield
- Search the Big River Lakes for bears
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Small Group Journey with no more than 13 people
- All authentic local experiences mentioned except where specified optional
- International flights
- 2 nights’ hotel, 11 nights’ camping
- 11 breakfasts, 13 lunches, 9 dinners
- Arrival transfers & all internal transport
Need to know+
- Arrives: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (ANC)
- Time difference: GMT-8
- Visa requirements: British passport holders require an electronic travel authorisation (ESTA), available online
- Language: English
- Currency: US dollar (USD)
- Flying time from UK: around 11 hours
- Plug type: 2 flat pins
- Voltage: 120V
Why you can trust us
Round the World Experts offer superior travel experiences, have
a global team,
and over 40 years of experience as part of the Flight Centre Travel Group.