3 Day 4WD Kakadu/Litchfield Safari
This particular product has expired and is not available right nowSee similar Journeys
Some of the highlights included are:
- Learn ancient Aboriginal traditions with the Limilngan-Wulna People
- Fill up on bush tucker in Woolna Country
- Go croc-spotting on the Mary River Wetlands
- Hike above the Nardab Floodplain
- Take the plunge at Barramundi Gorge
- Put the 4x4 through its paces at Jim Jim Falls
- Experience the astonishing beauty of the Kakadu National Park
Not what you're looking for? Use our Inspiration tool to find the holiday you want.
- Meals: 2 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 2 dinners
- Accommodation: Permanent tented camp (with shared facilities) (2 nights)
- Transport: All Terrain vehicle
- Activities: Jim Jim Falls, Litchfield National Park, Maguk (Barramundi Gorge), Mary River cruise, Twin Falls, Ubirr Rock
Need to know
- Group size: Min 1, Max 16
- Ages: Min 12
Leaving Darwin, we journey south to the beautiful Litchfield National Park where we visit the stunning waterfalls that flow all year round.
Today we head to Kakadu National Park, World Heritage listed for its stunning natural features and for being the centre of the world's oldest living culture.
Get ready for some 4WD action today as we make our way to Jim Jim Falls, the crown of Kakadu, where we take in the stunning views before continuing on to Twin Falls.